we understand that returning products is a part of doing business on the Internet.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly help you to return your product, when it falls within the guidelines below.
Products returned in new, unused and original condition will receive a full refund minus the original shipping and 15-20% restocking fee.
The fee will be applied to cover the cost of the order and shipping (if products purchased with free shipping).
Buyer will be responsible for the return and shipping fee unless the return/exchange is because of company error.
Exchanges can be made by return product to us for product with equal or greater value.
Customers are responsible for paying any additional difference in price and sales tax for exchanges of greater value.
- Items must be within 15 days of shipment or if you bough your products on a show, class,meet and greet or open house
- All items must be in the original packaging, and in good condition.
- Upon inspection, the item has to be in excellent condition.
Some items are not able to be returned including
- Clearance items or discontinued items
- Items with broken product seals
- Items that are subject to Manufacture's Return Policy or Warranty
- Items that have been damaged through customer use or abused
- Gel polish, gel, electric files, implements, drill bits or used acrylic and liquid.
- Promotional and bundle items (sale or discounted)
- Classes and workshops
Once payment is received there is a no refund or cancellation you are able to sell your spot to someone else if you are unable to attend
- Efile Mini toy drill has one year warranty they are final sale no exchange or credit only if manufacturer defective
- All lamps are final sale no exchange or credit only if manufacturer defective
ITEMS THAT ARE DEFECTIVE, DAMAGED IN SHIPPING, OR INCORRECT
If you return an item that is defective, is not the item you ordered, you will receive a credit or a full refund
You may then choose to purchase a replacement item online.
Damage during shipping you will need to make a claim with Canada Post with your tracking number
Reserves the right to deny any return at its sole discretion. Additional exclusions may apply.