Remover magic soak off
New remover magic
For best results file the top surface of the nail with a corse file like a 100 to remove as much product as possible. apply remover magic only to the nail, make sure it will not touch the skin. Avoid skin contact and if you do rinse with cold water .
Apply cotton candy cuticle oil to the skin prior to application.
- No more aluminum foil wraps or soaking your nails in acetone! Gel nail polish removal just got easier and effective for home use, saving you time and money!
- Product works by breaking down the surface of the gel polish use cuticle pusher to remove the melt product and re apply if needed.
- Remove UV-cured soak-off gel nails by simply applying the product on the nail surface.
- Note: Actual breakdown time of the gel nail polish will vary depending on the hardness and thickness of the nail coat. This product will not harm your nails when applied properly.
- UV nail, extension nail is recommended to first cut the free edge (extension )
- remove the seal layer by bugging down the shine (topcoat )
- This Magic Soak-Off Gel Polish Remover does the trick –quickly and safely! Easy to use, just lightly smear, the nail surface will automatically burst after 3-5 minutes.
- Caution: Be careful not to apply the product on your skin. Doing so will result in a slight burning sensation. Keep out of reach of children.
- repeat as necessary
- for gel polish manicure one generous amount will do after buffing the surface,make sure the hands are place down when applying and make sure hand isn’t moving so product doesn’t run to the sides. Melt time aprox 5 minutes.
- Please note this won't remove acrylic or thick nails, process time depends on application.